Matrix therapy, also known as biomechanical muscle stimulation, has been a proven method of treatment for many years, in the areas of prevention, recovery and rehabilitation.
In the area of physical medicine Matrix therapy is mainly to treat a variety of painful conditions such as local circulatory problems, swelling, and muscle tension.
Matrix device has sat frequency of 8 to 12 Hz which synchronizes the disturbed rhythm of the body cells.
A disturbed rhythm of the cells is defined as when the body tissue gets reduced blood supply or nourishment during injury, spasm, etc. at that point person feels pain stiffness aching occurs which causes the normal rhythm of 8 to 12 Hz to gets disturbed.
ACTION of MaRhyThe:
Matrix device is specially designed to correct the altered faulty rhythm of body cells to normal levels of 8 to 12 Hz.
A session of 30 minutes to 1 hour brings tremendous results.
USEFUL IN / INDICATION:
- Hardening and contractions (e.g., gracilis contraction);
- Chronic back and neck pain (treatment after hernia disc, spondylosis, or cauda equina compression syndrome);
- Injuries of tendons or ligaments;
- Improvement of limited joint mobility (post-traumatic, after immobilization, osteoarthritis);
- Nonspecific chronic back and neck pain.
- Nerve compression syndrome after disc herniation.
- Frozen Shoulder Syndrome (Adhesive Capsulitis)
- Calcific shoulder.
- RSI ("Repetitive Strain Injury")
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Achilles tendon (Achilles tendonitis)
- Heel spurs