Cupping therapy is one of the oldest and most effective methods of releasing toxins from body tissue and organs. It is also known as vacuum cupping, hijama cupping, horn treatment etc. It is a practice in which the therapist puts special cups on the skin to create suction. This causes the tissue beneath the cup to be drawn up and swell causing an increase in blood flow to the affected area. Enhanced blood flow under the cups draws impurities and toxins away from the nearby tissues and organs towards the surface for elimination.
- Cupping helps to reduce pain and inflammation
- Improves blood flow.
- Used for relaxation, well-being and deep tissue massage.
- It is a safe, non-invasive and inexpensive treatment
- Rejuvenation of body organs.
- Facilitates healing process and strengthens the immune system.
- Used to treat:
- Blood disorders such as anemia and hemophilia
- Rheumatic diseases such as arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Gynecological disorders
- Skin problems: eczema and acne
- High blood pressure
- Migraines, Anxiety and depression
- Varicose veins
- Skin: Improved metabolism in skin tissue, better functioning of sebaceous and sweat glands, improved healing and improved skin resistance.
- Muscles: Stimulates blood flow and lymphatic drainage.
- Joints: Increased blood flow and secretion of synovial fluid.
- Digestive system:Increased peristalsis and secretion of digestive fluids, better digestion and excretion.
- Blood: Improved blood circulation, improved functioning of RBC and WBC.